29 dic 2010

Pink dress - Pattern

I've a new product in my shop.

This cute Pink dress is quite similar to Little Lady Dress. But this one has a wide hem and a big bow in the neck what makes it so cute and girly.


The fabric I used for this particular dress is from Amy Butler, I LOVE this fabrics, I can't find designer fabrics here, this was a gift from my sister in law and I wanted to use it in a special, cute dress that Sophia could wear many times, and that's how this patter was born. I'm very happy with the result, she will wear it millions of times this summer!





3 comentarios:

Kari dijo...

So cute! I love amy butler fabrics. XOXO

Unknown dijo...

sooooo cute!!! i love the fabric! Thanks for linking to FFF. Have a great new year!
wwww.lilyslaundryblog.com

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas dijo...

so cute! I love that dress style and the fabric is gorgeous! I want one! :)

new follower - come check me out at http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

Publicar un comentario