21 oct 2011

Ben & Mia Pants: Testers needed

New sewing pattern coming soon!

 
Ben & Mia Pants are comfortable and stylish wide leg pants that cannot miss in your children's wardrobe this winter! It is wide and comfortable which makes it perfect for the playground but still stylish enough to keep fashion :)
 

Right now I need testers for all the sizes! So if you are interested please contact me to lilybirdstudio@gmail.com. I need this pattern to be tested for the first days next week so if you are thinking to contact me please keep that in mind and make sure you can reach that timeline.



3 comentarios:

memmens dijo...

Wow - I love the look of those, I can't help with this one but it's great because I'm working on some commissions! Hope you get them well tested!

Kristy dijo...

These are DARLING!!! Emailing you right now. :)

Mama Lusco dijo...

Love these pants!!!

Publicar un comentario