28 abr 2012

New brand... New shop... new product!

New brand... New shop... new product!

I want to introduce Thais Bags, this is a project I've been working designing bags and purses for sell locally, I'm not there yet though, I'm still working to get all ready.
But I created my first sewing pattern for sell so you can make your own bags.

If you are a handmade shop owner, you might also want to know that I encourage you to make bags for sell using my patterns, I only ask you to give Thais Bags the credit for the design.

Well, here is the first sewing pattern; Margaret's Cross Body Bag. It is a fully lined bag with 1 inner pocket. It has 3 options for the straps, adjustable strap (mainly for kids), fixed straps and straps with metal rings or D shapes. It also includes 2 options for the shell; with 1 big pleat or gathered. It closes though a magnetic closure or velcro.

 
 
 
 
 
 

You can get this pattern here.
Note: t does not include the instructions to make the hanging decorations included in the pictures.

Coming soon!


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario