21 may 2012

Coming soon...

Coming soon.. Amanda's Dress.

It's a gorgeous design for girls from 1 to 10 years old. It has short puffed sleeves, rounded neck, fully lined bodice that closes at the back with 6 small size buttons.
It has a twirly circular skirt with attached tulle petticoat and a wide sash that closes at the back with 1 big button.

 
 
Check out the pictures of my little girl wearing this dress, she totally loved it, I even had to promess some sweets to take them out of her!





3 comentarios:

Jeanine The Crafting Fiend dijo...

cute!

Mhairi dijo...

This is a beautiful dress - do you need a pattern tester for this one. The vest I tested is being worn constantly and I need to make another one. But I love this dress, I am really looking forward to seeing it in your shop.

Maria dijo...

es un vestido precioso!

Publicar un comentario