So this week I'll be posting some fabric flowers I've done some days ago...
This is a gauze flower attached to a headband.
How to make it:
1. Cut a 11 x 3.5 in strip of gauze (or any other light fabric)
2. Fold the fabric in half bringing long sides together
3. Use needle an thread to make long stitches along the not folded edge
4. Pull the thread to gather the fabric
5. Start from one end, overlap the fabric to form an espiral
6. Stitch to secure in place and sew or hot glue a button in the center